Call back Form
Supports almost all email systems and archiving methods
Integrated and scalable storage technology
Simplify backup and restore
Converged wired and wireless enterprise networks
RUCKUS® networks simplify life for IT, while enabling them to deliver exceptional user experiences. With RUCKUS products and solutions, any organization—regardless of size or sophistication—can easily deploy, manage, and expand a converged IT/OT network, while addressing unique business outcomes. With the help of machine learning and AI, IT can troubleshoot faster and proactively create, measure, and meet SLAs that address the evolving needs of their users.
Why MARQUESOFT for Ruckus?
MARQUESOFT is an authorized leading Ruckus Gold Partner in Dubai. We provide high-performance, secure, reliable access to applications and services no matter how tough the environment is. Ruckus offers Wi-Fi products such as Network Switches & Access Points (both indoor and outdoor access points), including BeamFlex, which has directional antenna technology, and automatically adjusts to changes in the Radio Frequency (RF) environment providing stronger signals.
Instant Quote with BOQ Design
Technical Team with Excellence
Fastrack Delivery System
Ruckus Wireless is a global supplier of advanced wireless systems for the rapidly expanding mobile Internet infrastructure market. Ruckus WLAN systems bring power and simplicity together for large-scale indoor deployments. You get the best enterprise Wi-Fi in the business and your users get a consistently great Wi-Fi experience—fast, reliable, and secure.
Products and Services
Ruckus Networks products are generally categorized as:-
- Wireless and IoT
- Software and SaaS
- OpenG CBRS Private LTE
- Always up to date with latest versions
- Updates become less painful
- Managing financials becomes easier with subscriptions
- Support: 24/7 support for all customers on an annual subscription
Difference between Ruckus Standard and Ruckus Unleashed
|Sl.No.||Ruckus Standard AP||Ruckus Unleashed AP|
|1||Standard AP works with Controller Only.||Unleashed AP does not require Controller.|
|2||Either Physical or Cloud Controller controls all the AP’s in the network.||One Master AP in the networks acts as the Controller.|
There is no limit on number of AP’s depends on the controller model.
||Maximum of 128 AP’s on Unleashed|
|4||All the APs can be managed from controller only. If controller is down, it needs S1 support to restore the control.||Once the Master AP is down, another AP in the network will become Master AP.|
|5||All Ruckus models are available for Standard Deployments with Controller||Only selected models can be used for Unleashed deployment|
|6||Support is provided based on number of AP’s||Support is provided based on number of Sites|
What is Ruckus BeamFlex Technology?
The Smart Wi-Fi Antenna Technology that Steers Signals to High-Quality Paths.
The industry’s only smart antenna system that delivers stable connectivity and higher performance
BeamFlex is a combination of multiple high-gain polarized antenna elements and patented software algorithms that are combined in real time to offer an exponential increase in performance. With up to 21 high-gain, directional antenna elements, a BeamFlex smart antenna offers over 4,200 unique antenna patterns to optimize the reception of a given client.
Ruckus’ adaptive antenna technology also includes adaptive polarization diversity further increasing signal gain. Translating into better reception and transmission, polarization diversity is particularly advantageous for handheld devices that are hard to hear and constantly change direction. Completely standards based, the BeamFlex smart antenna system works with any off-the-shelf 802.11a/b/g/n chipset and is integrated into every Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi access point.
- Multiple directional high-gain elements
- Real time optimization system
- Thousands of antenna patterns that are optimized via patented software to ensure the best path to the client
- Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n networks and clients
- Continuous learning based on inputs from network layers 0 through 7
- On-the-fly antenna reconfiguration and transmission policy management per packet, per flow, per receiving device Up to 6dbi signal gain and 15db interference mitigation
- Fewer APs deliver a higher capacity coverage over a greater area delivering more reliable client connectivity
- Real time optimization system
- Self-healing, self-optimizing antenna system proven in more than 3.5 million installations
- Mitigates interference in a high-density client and AP environment
- Extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by focusing Wi-Fi signals toward client
- Maximizes AP and client performance
- Eliminates dead spots
- Better reception and transmission for handheld clients that are hard to hear and constantly move orientation