MDaemon Connector for Outlook
End users who want to use Microsoft Outlook as their preferred email client can do so with our MDaemon Connector feature. MDaemon Connector for Outlook provides groupware and collaboration functionality by connecting the MDaemon Email Server with the Outlook client to use Outlook's email, calendar with free/busy scheduling, address book, distribution lists, tasks, and notes.
Maintain Outlook Features
MDaemon Connector works with popular Outlook features, including message grouping and search folders. Additions or changes made in Outlook are synchronized in real-time on the server without requiring the user to perform manual synchronization. It supports Outlook's delivery confirmation and "Send Immediately" functions. MDaemon Connector is easy to install and set up on both MDaemon and Outlook.
- Enable sharing by server or domain
- Add users individually or in bulk
- Automatically add Outlook users on first use
- Keep contact lists up to date
- The default settings of MDaemon Connector create an easy entry point for beginners
- Detailed configuration options provide fine-tuning controls for experienced users and IT professionals