Why your organization needs Wifi Hotspot Management ?
Today’s businesses no longer need to connect to the internet via cables that leave professionals chained to their desks. Wireless technology has made mobile first possible.
People use wireless internet connections to communicate, work, and save money on data. Customers expect free Wi-Fi access in-store and in waiting areas. Mobile commerce options allow your customers to bypass long lines, pay with mobile devices, and receive an overall better shopping experience.
Wi-Fi-enabled business devices keep your employees connected and operations running smoothly—which can positively affect your bottom line.
4 reasons businesses should go wireless.
1. Safe and mobile
Having a wireless LAN provides safe network access to customers and business partners–and can help set your small business or medium-sized business apart from the competition. A wireless internet connection gives employees mobility on the go, while using voice services, or while accessing information via cell phones.
2. Affordable and scalable
Wireless networks reduce or eliminate wiring costs—making installation cost-effective and fast. Wireless is a great choice for small businesses that wish to expand their networks without additional wiring.
Mobile point-of-sale systems let employees interact with customers and give them a personalized experience. Wi-Fi enabled tablets and kiosks can rid your store of long lines at a traditional register. Employees can easily look up product information, ship out-of-stock items to customers, and complete sales using a mobile device connected to the wireless network.
4. Sales boosting
Increase sales potential and customer satisfaction simultaneously by providing a variety of payment options. With a touch of a button, customers can make purchases from their smartphones—even if they left their wallet, cash, or card at home. Free internet access and Wi-Fi protected access can also convince customers to spend more time and money at your place of business.
Turn free customer Wi-Fi into profits.
Providing a positive in-store experience is critical to attracting—and keeping—customers who engage with your brand. In today’s fast-paced world, people want instant access to news, entertainment, and work. Offer connectedness to your customers and they’ll likely stay longer, spend more, and come back often. They might even share photos or videos on social media and recommend your company to others.
Offering a free Wi-Fi hotspot to customers is even more important if your customers typically wait for services. Give them the option of staying productive (or enjoying some Netflix) while they’re waiting at your laundromat, auto shop, or medical clinic.
Whether they want to visit your coffee shop to get some work done or need to stop by your dental office for a cleaning—patrons appreciate wireless network access. People often opt to patronize businesses that offer free Wi-fi, so don’t miss out by not making the list.
People using Wi-Fi enabled devices to connected to a protected Wi-Fi wireless network
On average, you’ll need 1 megabits per second (Mbps) for every ten customers using your guest Wi-Fi.
Stay connected with wireless business devices.
Having Wi-Fi enabled devices, equipment, and technology throughout your office provides flexibility for employees, gives your business a competitive edge, and helps you better serve your customers.
Computers and accessories
- Computers and laptops
- Keyboards and mice
- Wireless printers and scanners
- Smartphones and tablets
- Wireless modems and routers
- Laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular in offices whether your company provides equipment or has a BYOD policy. Having wireless access points in the workplace keeps employees connected and productive.
- Cloud-based storage
- Wireless hard drives
- The cloud is the most clutter-free option—giving you and your team the ability to save or access files from anywhere. Wireless drives are a great option for businesses who use photography or need more space than their cameras or mobile devices allow.
Presentations and mirroring
- Screen-sharing technology
- Internet-ready TV
- Airtame is perfect for sharing presentations, full-screen mirroring, and displaying images or dashboards when you’re not streaming—all without cables. Smart TVs give your business access to web content via your wireless broadband internet connection.
- Security systems
- A wireless surveillance system gives you the flexibility of mounting your cameras anywhere and moving them whenever your security needs change. Wireless IP cameras are easy to install and connect using a wireless router.
Marquesoft along with other technology partner is providing best WIFI HOTSPOT MANAGEMENT. Contact us now for more information.